Lal bahadur Shastri ji: The real PM of India
In this post we are going to tell you about the Life and work of 2nd Prime minister of india Lal bahadur Shastri.
The country’s second PM, Lal Bahadur Shastri, was born on 2 October 1904 in Munnshi Sharda Prasad in Ramnagar. Literary neeraj Madhav wrote the book ‘Bharat Ratna Lal Bahadur Shastri’ He was the only Prime Minister who, in 1965, entered Pakistan’s Lahore on Kashmir issue and gave a blunt reply to the Pakistanis.
Pakistan gave a mouth-breaking reply by Lal bahadur Shastri ji.
During his tenure, Shastri jumped the Pakistanis in Lahore in 1965 and broke his mouth.
They were saying that non-violence is our ultimate religion. When there is a major violence in which people and the country are harmed. Children, wives, mothers are laughing, so at such a place is the cowardice of non-violence.
Thus, he was the messenger of both revolution and peace.
Lal Bahadur Shastri was the only prime minister who, after entering Pakistan in Lahore on Kashmir issue, gave a counterattack to the Pakistanis.
The army had flown the Pakistani flag in Lahore and flown the tricolor.
The crowd was removed from the shower of water
Shastri’s neighbor Naseem Ahmad, Abhishek Diveee and Neerja Madhav told many interesting stories related to his life.
When he was a police minister, he issued the order for the first time in the country to put a barrage of water on the sticks, so that no one was injured.
When the transport minister was then, he had first appointed female conductor.
Mother had come to Ramdulari for full responsibility due to father’s death in childhood.
– After a few days of maternal death, Ramdulari’s ancestral house, about Lal Bahadur, came to Ramnagar. After taking a loan in extreme poverty, the mother studied Shastriji somehow
Childhood was the hobby of swimming
He used to be quite naughty in childhood. That’s why his name was named Nehnie.
With the rural children, he was very fond of swim in the Ganges.
-It is said that during childhood he saved his friend who was studying with him even after drowning.
After coming across the Ganges, Shastri used to visit Kashi on foot a day in the week.
If I remain like this, I will understand the pain of the poor
-When he was the railway minister, he was addressed in public on the arrival of Kashi.
-When they were staying in the field of magazines, when they were leaving, one of their colleagues ate them, that your kurta was torn apart.
Lal Bahadur Shastri ji answered politely that he is the son of poor. Only then will I understand the pain of the poor.
Shastri had talked about not leaving nuclear weapons for the first time in the sea. He believed that thousands of living creatures in water die. This deteriorates the balance of the environment.
Lal bahadur Shastri politely replied that the poor son is the son of the poor. Only then will I understand the pain of the poor.
– Shastri had talked about not leaving nuclear weapons for the first time in the sea. He believed that thousands of living creatures in water die. This deteriorates the balance of the environment.
It is impossible to write all the information. Watch this video >>https://youtu.be/AA3e6dfxP1k
The wife of Lal bahadur Shastri ji had put the letter in chita
When Shastri went to Tashkent for the agreement, then his wife Lalit Shastri had kept his mind written in a letter.
– so that when they come, they will give them to read their mood.
– His body came to India from Tasand on January 12, 1966, on the same day, in his burning incantation on Vijayghat, he put that letter with this thought – ‘Now I will come here and talk about my mind.’
Keep fast for a day
Shastri had appealed to the countrymen during the war that all the people of the country should fast for one day in a week for food crisis.
– With this call of his dutiful and honest personality, all the nationals were united and all started to fast on Monday.
– This led to a food crisis in the country.
The scriptures have the power to strengthen the four pillars of democracy
– Shastri thought too much about education, he believed that Hindi language is essential in elementary education.
– Philosophy must be taught in higher education courses. It will get knowledge of sage Munis etc.
– They believed that our scriptures have the power to strengthen the four pillars of democracy. That is why he wanted to reach India to all of them.
– He believed that the village would be prosperous, if the farmer would prosper, then the country would be prosperous.
To secure the borders of the country, we have to enrich our military force. That’s why he gave a slogan to Jai Jawan-Jai Kisar. Shastri used to wear kurtas
– Shastri used to make clothes of torn clothes. Wearing torn kurtas under the coat
At the point of his wife, he said that there are many people in the country who do such things.
– Shastri did not like the VVIP program in any program, but like the common man.
– In the midday meal, they used to eat rum. Event organizers often used a variety of dishes for them.
– Shastri used to scold the organizers and explain them. The poor man will be hungry and I do not decorate the dish as he becomes a minister. Shastri ji liked walking a walk
They had the same fan
Once Shastri was traveling in the rail, AC was running in his bogie. Asked by PA and became quite angry
– He said stop the AC when the pain of public rail travel will be understood. He was the first person to have a fan in general bogies.
School used to swim in the Ganges
-Pandit Shastri used to swim across the River Ganges and swim across the river when he used to go to his native place from his native place in Ram Nagar, Kashi.
– Shastri ji used to cross the many kilometers long ganga by keeping basta and cloth on the forehead.
– Shastri often used to reach Harishchandra Inter College late in the course of studies. Stand out of class and make full notes
While studying high school in Harishchandra Inter College, he broke the Biker used in the science practice. The pupil of the school, Devi Lal, saw them and slapped them, slapped them out of the lab.
After becoming the Railway Minister, Shastri, who came to attend a program in 1954, was on stage when Devi Lal left him.
– But Shastri ji recognized him, identified Devi Lal and called on the stage and started embracing him.
How did the scribes
When he was coming home for the first time as the Prime Minister, the police was rehearsing from four months earlier.
In it, the streets were becoming obstacles. It was decided to break them.
-When Shastri knew about this, he immediately sent a message that no house should be broken to widen the street. I’ll go home on foot
– The degree of BA in Kashi Vidyapeeth was called Shastri. He created his title in this degree, which is still the identity of his family.